We offer Athletic Memberships to National and Provincial Climbing Team members - full access at no charge.
The list of Climbing Team members is here.
We also signed an agreement with the Canadian Sport Institute, Pacific to allow nationally carded Olympic athletes in all sports to use Crag X for free. They get free admission to the gym. They pay for everything else just as normal.
Olympic Athletes will have a card that has their photo and name on it, as well as an expiry date.
To set up an Athletic Membership
1. Set them up as EFT members
2. Check the box for EFT - Bill Responsible Member Listed Above
3. Select the Responsible/Family Member as below:
For Olympic Athletes: Canadian Sport Institute, Pacific
For Climbing Team Members: National Team, Sponsorship Funs
4. Set their dues to Student or Adult as relevant. (No need to check student ID!)
5. Set the Next Bill date and check the Send Monthly Billing Email.
6. Their bills will be paid by the Crag X Sponsorship fund.
They still must pass belay test or take a lesson the same as everyone else. If they ask about group lessons, suggest they talk to their coach about doing a lesson as a team and booking something.