Minors must have a waiver signed by their own parent or legal guardian.
We allow our members to bring their children with them when they come climbing, but with certain restrictions on access time and supervision. Children must be at arms length at all times.
Children's Climbing Times
Children Ages 4 to 7: Noon to 6pm Weekdays
Children 8 and up: Noon to 6pm Seven Days a Week
- Children 4-7 can only climb with one-to-one supervision by a qualified adult from Noon to 6 pm Monday to Friday. No climbing on weekends.
- Ages 8-11 can participate in Crag X Group programs or with one-to-one supervision by a qualified adult from Noon to 6pm seven days a week. No independent climbing for this age group.
- Ages 12 and up can take a Youth Lesson and learn to climb on their own or participate in any of our programs. Once qualified, they may climb independently.
- Lead Climbing for Climbers aged 16 or older.
- Just looking to try it out? Sign your 8-18 year old child up for a Taste Test and have our staff manage the safety systems for an hour of climbing.
- Birthday Parties or small groups can book a Climbing Session. Larger Group? See our Schools Groups page.